Random Ramblings

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Ahh sleepy...

When you are on the verge of falling asleep at work, its time to look for a new job right? Most of you know that what I do could easily be done by a trained chimp if chimps could talk. Absolutely mind numbing stuff, at this point I’d rather be in an Iraqi prison. I have to get my act in gear this weekend and send some stuff out.
The highlight of my work day yesterday was that the idiot boss had a six inch piece of tape stuck to his rear all day. How could he not tell it was there? Did I talk the time to tell him? You know me better than that of course not.
On the personal front I still have no clue where that’s all going at this point. We’re going out to dinner on Thursday night so I’ll know more than. Hanging on the DL is driving me insane in all reality. Thursday could go very well or very bad, just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home