Random Ramblings

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Rank up

This is my rifle.
There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
My rifle is my best friend.
It is my life.
I must master it as I must master my life.
My rifle without me is useless.
Without my rifle, I am useless.

Within the past few days I've started playing Call of Duty 4 online in mercenary deathmatch games. Call of Duty 4 is a first person video game and I went through the standard story and finished the game and heard only good things about online play. Well I can say online play gets off to a bad start because you start out as a low leve grunt with just the M16. As you play it longer you get better weapons and naturally become better at the game. I can saw up until the time you actually get a red dot sight on your rifle get ready for your ass to be handed to you. Last night I was playing just hoping to get a sight added to my rifle and was literally swearing at the game about the crappy ways I was getting killed. Then it happened, I got a high enough rank to add the sight to the M16. I played two deathmatches with the sight and had 4 kills the first game. The last game I played I had my best game so far....9 kills in a 10 minute games. I am officially hooked on this game.

---
Wheels might be turning in Kevster's life, I'll let you guys know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home