Random Ramblings

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yo!

Well well well its been a while hasn't it. I guess first off after testing the "dating waters" I've actually found a chick cool enough to hang out. How we met was a little bit of a kik in the nuts because I was not expecting it to work at all and figured it would be a bit of a goof. I signed up for six months and figured what the hell I'd give it a try and see what happens fully expecting nothing to come out of it. Well about 4 weeks into the deal and not much was happening so no big deal. Then we started emailing each other and then we met, for some reason I wasn't nervous was a first and it went better then I expected. Its now been a while and all is good so far she even hates the same things that I hate. Its a litte scary that a web site somehow links us two together but ah what the hell do I know? Because there is no way I would have met her any other way. I'm still pushing for a "how we met story" of me saving her in a fire. It might be a hard sell but that's what I'm pushing for.
Here's the basics and as always a little vague to protect the innocent or not so innocent, plus it needs to be because of her job. I'd like to say she's a spy but she's not but she's in a profession with certain internet savy people so we'll keep it vague. Basically: teacher, lives on the north side of Chicago, originally from Highland Park, went to ISU (we weren't there at the same time though), has indy rock cred, coffee nerd (there's a reason for this though), listens to NPR, and that's pretty much the basics. Oh and from this point forward she shall be referred to simply as "City". ALright that is about all for now until later dudes let's not ask a ton of questions and let this shit percolate for a while, deal?

2 Comments:

  • Woah, a teacher originally from Highland Park...I married one of those. I met her in the north side of the city too...So those are good things in my book good sir.

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 7:30 PM  

  • Except for the NPR. means she is a lib chick. Thats bad all the way around.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home