Random Ramblings

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

After an extended hiatus the Kid is back

Well yesterday went surprisingly good with the Hurricane. We met after work for about an hour and just hung out and talked. She pretty much confirmed that she is pretty super cool. We’re set up to go out to dinner on Saturday, last night was a dry run I think for her to make sure I am totally sane. I’m really doing the undersell on this right now in case it all falls down later on. I’d give last night about a 94% and that’s nothing to sneeze at. We only hung out for about an hour because we are both somewhat entertained by American Idol. If it wasn’t for Americans who thought they could sing being on TV we would have hung out longer I’m sure. She did ask the question about the Rerun plates so I told her I'd tell her that story later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home