Random Ramblings

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Every once in a while...

something happens related to my family and I begin to wonder (or hope) that I'm not related to these people. This weekend was one of those weekends, nothing too terrible, but something incredibly stupid. We were riding to my niece's soccer game basically BSing andwhatever. Someone was talking about stupid or goofy celebrations (stuff like Secretaries Day) and my brother, seemily pretty pissed, says, "Last week was National Stay at Home Week. What the hell is that and who came up with that?" He obviously he thought that there was some agency out there that came out with National Stay at Home Week. Right after he said that I could not laugh at him soon enough he didn't know it was a a ploy ome to watch their new shows. by these people to stay home and watch their new shows.





Are we laughing at Brian? Haaa Brian you suck.

2 Comments:

  • Wow.. my dad is a serious loser

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 AM  

  • Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home