Random Ramblings

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

If you know this lady...hook me up with the digits

I have a crush on Sara Bareilles all I want her to do is play piano and sing for me each day,look pretty,
and I'd keep her stocked up in nice dresses and Chuck Taylors

Possibly a surprise Top 5 entry? I'm a sucker for a talented musician female. Easy there...she's 30 even though she doesn't look it. She's on tour now but won't be back around the area on this leg.


Update: I was on the bandwagon for a while and really got on when I saw her open for M5 and Counting Crows. She should have played longer because I thought that Counting Crows when we saw them stunk up the place. I'm not a fan of them to begin with but they didn't even play "Mr. Jones" and that was one of the three songs I knew by them. Contrary to what some have posted 867-5309 is not Sara's number...I tried it and it didn't work. They said there's a Jenny there though and I said I'm not calling for Jenny.

Further Update: I think that Sara may fall into that category of women that I think I could actually date if there was some chance meeting between us. Yes I know I have giant delusions of dating grandeur. Little know fact: I was in a ska quartet in college named "Delusions of Gander"

3 Comments:

  • I agree 100%! I have been on to her for a while. Her number is 867-5309.

    By Blogger Sean, at 8:59 AM  

  • I don't think your Kosher enough..
    Jason T. Mt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 PM  

  • And by the way Anna Begins..by the Counting Crows is possibly my fav song of all time..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home