Random Ramblings

Monday, February 06, 2006

I have no title to put here. Deal with it.

This weekend was nothing special just some short observations. Saturday I didn’t do much I saved $35 and didn’t order the UFC PPV seems like I didn’t miss anything. I’ll be getting the next one though for sure. I picked up the Pedro figure from Napoleon Dynamite and now only have to get dancing Nap to complete the first series.
Sunday went to church, went to Target and bought a movie from a lady that made a strong showing on the Top 25 list. I’m not going to tell you what movie it was because I’m embarrassed that I own it now. The Super Bowl was alright. The guy in the Bud Light bear ad I thought looked just like the guy from Grizzly Man and the commercial is called “Save Yourself” which makes the ad funny on two levels. Oh and I filed my taxes big whoop. Version 2 turns the big niner on Tuesday so guess who’s hitting up the Chuck E Cheese. Don’t pretend like you’re not jealous. Now go out and do something with your life.

5 Comments:

  • If you wanna cuddle up to watch The Notebook, we can.

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 10:18 AM  

  • Damn guess I should have been a little more vague on that. I could have used more Rachel and less old folks in the movie.

    By Blogger Kev, at 1:00 PM  

  • You guys need to keep the sandwich comments to yourselves...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 PM  

  • "I wish I knew how to quit you,"



    Admit it that's funny, you laughed.

    By Blogger Kev, at 3:09 PM  

  • If I hear one more person call it the cowboy movie when they are obviously fucking sheephearders, I'm going New Jack on someone.

    Ken-Not at all ashamed to have liked both The Notebook and Brokeback.

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home