Random Ramblings

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Do a little dance...make a little love...get down tonight

Well I made the attempt to call the Hurri last night to set up something for this weekend and had to leave a voice mail. She admits she’s terrible at returning voice mail so I’ll give her a call tonight after I take version 2 to dinner…..Co-stanza!

Can I go on record again and proclaim my love for XM radio? Yep this morning I heard Snow “Informer” followed by Right Said Fred “I’m Too Sexy” does it get any better than that…..uh no of course it doesn’t. I was talking to the ex about XM for some reason and she said she’d never pay for radio and I came back with the indefensible argument, “you probably said you’d never pay for TV too.” I’m going to make Kev Swag attempt #2 and see if I can get XM to be the official radio partner of me. I’ll be sure to post all the letters here. If anything happens with the Hurri I’ll post it here to keep all the loyal readers informed. Tuck your shirt in and straighten up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home