Random Ramblings

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Have Added a Great Piece

to my library of bad entertainment. I had heard from fellow Chicago wrestling mark Maestroken that R Kelly’s “Trapped in the Closet” was not to be missed. Trust me truer words were never spoken. There are 12 little vignettes that tell a story of cheating and deceit that are all intertwined. I guess chapters 1- appeared on an DVD that was with one of his CDs, but after the first 5 is when the action really picks up. Did I mention that the entire thing is sung by R Kelly himself? I really can’t put into words how much I love this thing. I’ve only watched the regular version of it so far I will watch the version with commentary by the man himself. If you love unintentionally bad things as much as I do you have to see this piece of work, you will not be disappointed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home