Random Ramblings

Friday, March 10, 2006

Thoughts on the final 12

Yeah its American Idol talk so deal with it. I only have one issue with the final 12. Most everyone I thought that would have been booted so far has. Last night one of my early favorites Gedeon was passed over in favor of Bucky and Kevin. The only reason that Kevin made it in was he got the nerd vote. There is no way that he is a better singer than Gedeon is. The kid has a lisp, come on it needed to be said. Gedeon was jobbed by America. Kevin should have gotten the boot last week when he did "I Heard it Through the Grapevine". Marvin Gaye should have been rolling over in his grave.
Contrary to popular opinion I don't think rocker dude Chris will make it as far as some think. Agter this week they are doing genre songs and I don't see Chris rocking some show tune which I'm sure will be one week.
Kellie did make it into the final 12. I'm not saying she'll win the thing but she will continue to entertain me. I mean look at her she's absolutely adorable, isn't she?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home