Random Ramblings

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Don't miss this one

Here's a show that is my pick to click and has a reality TV moment that is not to be missed. It the most recent episode is when Flav is meeting the girls parents. You don't really need to see any other episodes to get the drift of the show its basically "The Bafchelor" but he's not going to marry the chick in the end. Stick with the show as the last 15 minutes are the greatest 15 minutes that have appeared on TV since The Beatles were on Ed Sullivan. Just trust me and catch it you won't be disappointed.

My African friend never wrote back......color me sad.

2 Comments:

  • Is the last 15 minutes in reference to when "New York" got spit on? Can I say that was a whole lot of spit. She must have been saving it for some time. Personally I think that New York deserves Flav. She is so psycho I think that she really might love him...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

  • Yep that's about the spit heard around the world. New York is crazier than a shit house rat if you ask me. I think that Hoopz is 10 times hotter than New York anyday. Plus did you happen to see when New York's parents were on there? Wow.

    By Blogger Kev, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home