Random Ramblings

Monday, February 27, 2006

I thought it would stink I was wrong.

All in all it was a standard run of the mill weekend, except on Saturday. I have to give out a special award to the movie that I took version 2 to see because he wanted to see it. Granted it was a Disney flick and they promote their movies on Disney channel to the hilt. Anyway I’d like to give the movie “Eight Below” special recognition for the "Best Movie that I Thought Was Going to Really Suck But Didn't" award. Going into the thing I just had a feeling that it was going to just stink like no other, but I was wrong. I actually left the movie thinking, “A stupid dog movie shouldn’t be as good as that movie was.” I don’t want to really say much more about it, just go see it, sure it followed a standard formula but was still really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home