Random Ramblings

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This could turn out to be real fun

I got this email today. I'm thinking this is totally legit. Okay I'm lying I know its not legit. Let's have some fun here. I didn't change anything in the original email and my response purposely makes me sound stupid. I await his response.

Just a bit of background there was a teacher at my high school with that name. Candi is a girl I work with and the line about Australian food is a little tip of the cap to Dwight Schrute on The Office. Oh and Ernest Thomas is Raj from What's Happenin'

-----

FROM THE DESK OF.MR AMIRI BABOBILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGERFOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO

Dear Friend,

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department BANKOF AFRICA .In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of U.S$25M US dollars (Tweenty five Million US dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in November 2002 in a plane crash.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next if kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlines and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you so that the money will be released to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after four years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.I propose that 30% of this money will be for you as my foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and 60% would be for me. Thereafter I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and locationwherein the money will be remitted.Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by e-mail a text of theapplication which you'll fill in and send to the bank's email address.. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter for further clearifications.

Yours faithfully,
MR AMIRI BABO

--------

Good Day Mr Babo
There was a teacher at my high school name Mr. Amiri and I had a dog named Babo when I was a kid, hmmm odd. Anyway my mom always taught me to help people out in a situation so I am more than willing to help you out. I’m just wondering if the person who died in the plane crash was a sexy if he wasn’t as sexy as me no one would believe we were related. I’m talking I’m real sexy people tell me I look like a young Ernest Thomas.
I’m not too good at math but I think 30% of $25 million dollars is $9.5 million and I don’t think I can pass up this opportunity. I was wondering do you have a passport to get into the US from your country for the disbursement of my part of the money. I didn’t graduate from high school so I ain’t too sure what disbursement means, but disbursement is good right? It’s a good thing that my daddy left me the family business and I just take money for me directly out of their bank account. I don’t have to work much but I get payed lots of money. I have some nice spinning rims on my El Camino.
How long will this transaction take place. So please send me that paperwork whatever I have to print out I want to make a surprise my girlfriend Candi on her birthday. She really wants to get a set of gold fronts for her teeths but I don’t want to spend the money. Once I get disbursed from you I can buy her the fronts for her teeths. I am hoping to hear from you very much as I’m sure you are very nice sir. I have to go now as Candi is telling me that my corn dogs and macaroni and cheese are done. Yesterday for Valentine’s Day (do you have Valentine’s Day) in the country of Africa? Candi gots me a gift certificate for some Australian food at Outback Steak House. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,
Franklin Stubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home