Random Ramblings

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Well from all appearances the Hurri has been downgraded to a tropical storm. I called her about going out for dinner next weekend and haven't heard back. I said this was my last attempt to throw the line into the water with her and I fiugre that now its a pretty much a done deal. She was a real nice girl, I treated her like a lady but I guess that wasn't enough. I guess I'll move on to whatever comes next along the way. If you do know an Ellen that works at a huge pharmaceutical company tell her I dug her, sorry things didn't work out for whatever reason.

1 Comments:

  • I was worried when the Beastie Boys got rid of The Hurra too. But he went on to have a couple decent solo efforts (Including the great song Four Fly Guys featuring him with all three Beasties), and the Beasties replaced him with Mix Master Mike, which I think is a move for the better. So don't worry, life often moves on for the better once you move on past The Hurra.

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home