Random Ramblings

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It was Valentine's Day yesterday right?

Well for Valentine’s Day last night Version 2 and myself went to Culvers per V2’s request. The place was packed and I have no idea why. It was seriously the busiest we’ve ever seen the place. I thought for sure it would be pretty empty but I was proved wrong.

I may be rolling in a new Rerunmobile pretty soon. I got a letter from the place I bought my car at and they said that they can get me a monthly payment less than I’m paying now. Well that got me interested so I’m going to check it out on Thursday. Worst case scenario I’ll have another great car dealership story like the infamous story involving Rockenbach Chevrolet a few years ago. That was one of the two times in the last 10 years or so that I’ve wanted to seriously punch someone. The other time was the Brewers game on the 1 year anniversary of 9/11, that story is posted on here somewhere too I think.

Seacrest, out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home