Random Ramblings

Monday, February 20, 2006

A new math formulat + babes on ice

This weekend I was informed that there is a standard formula for age ranges a guy can date. I don’t know where she heard this from but its reasonable. I guess. The formula is:

½ your age + 7 years

So for me that works out to be 23 ½ years old. Okay I can see that. Dammit my newest crush. Tanith Belbin is only 21. I guess when people ask I’ll just have to lie about my age. My life is so exciting I sat around last night for 4 1/2 hours waiting for her to do her thing.
Well according to her bio she's dating some other skater guy. Looks like I'll have to turn on the old Kev charm when I meet her, as if that would ever happen.
I guess there's always Anni Freisinger or Marianne Timmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home