Random Ramblings

Monday, September 17, 2007

Quick question

On the new Burger King commercials for the spicy chicken sandwich with the, what I like to call the Whopper family, I have one question and you should too.

When the Whopper dad comes home and the Whopper kid is having a party and the dad asks where the WK friend is he surmizes he's upstairs with his daughter. Then they show the Whopper dad trying to get in the girls room while the Spicy Chicken Sandwich kid is about to have his way with his daughter. Here's my question how stupid is Whopper dad that he built of bought a house where he can't fit his massive body through the bedroom door? Where does Whopper dad sleep? He can get through the front door....apparently the stairway is wide enough....but the doors aren't? Whopper dad deserves to have to watch Spicy Chicken Sandwich kid have his way with his daughter for being so stupid. These are the things that I wonder about. There's no need for you to really.

4 Comments:

  • That gave me a much needed good laugh at work today. It reminded me of our English speeches in school. I can picture you saying all that.

    Can I post that on my blog?

    Sean

    By Blogger Sean, at 6:48 PM  

  • No the real question is how did the chicken thing get in the door but the dad can't?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 PM  

  • That was me ^^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 PM  

  • Does anyone know who plays the daughter in the Whopper family?? I think I know her, but I'm not sure.
    Thanks for the help!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home