Random Ramblings

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Coming soon....

The shortly awaited debut of Random Ramblings in easy to read book fashion. As of right now its about 160-ish pages without any of the hindsight Ramblings added in yet. Basically I'm doing it for two reasons: 1) so I don't lose any Ramblings once they fall off the blog 2) I've honestly don't have anything better to do. I'll have some more details about it once I'm done.

Oh what the heck I'll add this, I bought the world's greatest pillow earlier this week. For those who don't know I'm a bit of a heater even while I'm sleeping. I go to Bed Bath & Beyond, everybody want to help you in that store, and buy a pillow. I see this pillow which is supposed to reghular your temperature so you're not baking while you sleep. I thought it was total gimmick but seriously it works like a charm. A bonus of the pillow is I actually am sleeping better and can acutally remeber stuff that I dream about. The first night I had a dream I was fighting this things that looked like the Incredible Hulk but also transformed like Transformers. Weird but they only get better from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home