Random Ramblings

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Love is grand isn't it?

A little background here, "Mandy" and "Jake" were together for like 5 years they bought a place together and then earlier this year things went south. They bought a place together and then recently Jake put together something together to buy Mandy out of her stake in the place. Mandy recently moved and this email exchange took place right after Mandy moved out. You may wonder why am I putting this on here? Just read towards the end and you will see why, I did it for you the loyal readers could also enjoy the email blasting that Jake took from Mandy. Mitch is a mutual friend of Jake and Mandy.

Mandy: Where would you like to meet tonight?

Jake: Wherever you would like.

Mandy: What time you getting off work? I'm super tired and not feeling well so I don't want to make a big deal about it.

Jake: Should be getting out of work around 5.

Mandy: Wait, can't I give the keys to Mitch and he can bring me the check tomorrow? That is if you are going to the house tonight.

Jake: Sure, that will work. I am going to the house tonight. Can you also give him the garage door opener when you give him the keys?

Mandy: Nope, lost it in the car somewhere. When I find it, I'll hand it over. Cool?

Jake: Not really, but I don’t have much choice in the matter, do I? How do you lose it in the car? Nevermind… just give it to him when you find it.

Mandy: It's cute how you are trying to relay to me that you're upset though email. Remember when I had to pack up my whole fucking life because you wanted to be a whore and fuck other women because you didn't, if ever love me? Well the garage door opener got lost in the shuffle of packing up an entire house full of life and memories of five long years if you can imagine that. So you think I'm going to drop in and visit you with my fancy garage door opener? Think again, I want nothing to do with you or your vast array of sluts that you are going to bring into that house. I just want to get my shit out of the garage this weekend and start to live a life that has little if anything to do with you.

Like you have any reason to be upset or not trust me. You're an asshole.


Jake: Like I said, give it to Mitch when you find it.

Mandy: Very good.

Have a great afternoon and let me know when would be a good time for me to stop by this weekend. I'm thinking on Sunday, weather permitting. ;)

Jake: Just send me a text when you know what time you want to come by.

Jake, you got served.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home