Random Ramblings

Sunday, May 11, 2008

What's up kids?

Happy Day to all the moms out there.





This past Friday I was going to go to Nielsen's Enterprises in Lake Villa to check out what scooters they had in stock. I've been thinking about getting one for a while now and went ahead and got on on Friday night. I can just screw around riding it around town pretty safely at the speed it can go to. Plus Brian and my buddy Jason have them so I figured what the hell. I haven't brought it home yet since it is getting some updates to give it a little more juice. I should have it by later this week. I ended up getting a Yamaha Zuma which is right here:

We're going to be starting our on gang pretty soon so if you hear about a renegade scooter gang you know who they are talking about. We'll I guess that's all for now folks and for the Indiana contingent reading this we'll see you in a couple weeks. I gotta start writing more on this thing because I think of this good stuff during the day and then never get around to writing it down anywhere. I will be posting about some upcoming shenanigans that will be starting once I get something looked over by a friend of mine. Of course it will all make it here eventually because when it come to my life I have no shame no matter how goofy my life is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home