Random Ramblings

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

South Dakota pics

Here's some pics from South Dakota. My vacation run down will take place later this week. I was going to do it tonight but I didn't realize how many damn pictures I took. I took all of these except one....check out my skillz.
Here's one especially for those laying down reading the Ramblings. I have no idea why it won't post the right way and have tried to fix it twice. Yep I'm lazy so screw it. Nate is throwing up some gang signs or something or trying to talk to the deaf, I'm not sure which one. Yes Shawn Michaels let me borrow his hat. I actually made the comment to Nate while we were there that if I was on the mountain they would have to change the name to "Mt Crushmore", then did a bad pose. After I said it I wanted to kick myself in the nuts.


Thumbs to Mount Rushmore, I'm sporting a little bit of a heel beard.

Look at me getting all artsy.




Nope not a postcard a photo I actually took.

More artsy stuff.



Check this one out the tour guy pulled over to this place and that's Mt Rushmore through a natural spot in the pines.

2 Comments:

  • Now after seeing these pictures...I was talking withmy fam and we've decided to follow your footsteps next summer and check up on Ole Smokey for ourselves. I'll have to get all the scoops from you when it gets closer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 AM  

  • You could have made that donky pic a little more risque...

    JT

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home