Random Ramblings

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well well well props to you Mr. Wolf


I'm sure most of you have heard of my semi-disdain for Dick Wolf and his Law & Order shows because basically they are the same show just with different names....just like CSI but that is a story for another day. Anyway after watching the Sox game I watched a little of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and the old show brings the double barrel hotness. First off they have the old standby hotness Mariska Hargitay:





"Yes I finally made it to the Ramblings, the highlight of my career!"


Well this year they added some new hotness in an assistant DA played by Michaela McManus,who I guess was on that show One Tree Hill before. Of course she's a DA so she's a little bitchy.

"Wow I can't believe I made the Ramblings too!"

Might have to start checking out the SVU every once in a while.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home