Random Ramblings

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The gems keep coming and other stuff

I watched Trapped in the Closet with the fantastic R Kelly commentary last night and its even better than the regular one. He talks about this thing like its one of the greatest films ever made. He loves talking about the cliffhangers on the thing. He says its something he can see going on forever…we can only hope.

I’m officially adopting American Idol contestant Kellie Pickler as my little sister. She’s like the little sister I never had and just entertains me with the southern fried charm. “Look at the pickles.”

I got two Cardinals tickets from stubhub.com. They were $10 tickets that I ended up paying $21 a piece for. Its better than the prices on ebay as tickets for any game this season are pretty much sold out. The trip to Busch v.2 is the first stop on the 2006 Baseball Love Tour.

That’s all for now back to your sorry existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home