Random Ramblings

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I can't say that I'm not happy....


From our friends at Yahoo:

Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Phillippe split
Mon Oct 30, 4:24 PM ET
LOS ANGELES -
Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe, who started the year on an Oscar-winning high, are ending it on a low note: The couple have separated.
"We are saddened to announce that Reese and Ryan have decided to formally separate," publicist Nanci Ryder said in a statement issued Monday on behalf of the couple.
"They remain committed to their family and we ask that you please respect their privacy and the safety of their children at this time," the brief statement concluded. Ryder said she could not elaborate on the split.
Witherspoon, 30, and Phillippe, 32, have two children, 7-year-old Ava and 3-year-old Deacon. The couple, who co-starred in the 1999 movie "Cruel Intentions," married that year.
In March, Witherspoon won a best-actress Academy Award for her role as June Carter Cash in 2005's "Walk the Line." Phillippe co-starred in the best-picture winner, "Crash," and is starring in Clint Eastwood's latest film, the World War II drama "Flags of Our Fathers."


Okay I have to admit when I saw the photos of these two at the premiere for Flags of OUr Fathers like two weeks ago I told a girl here at work "she's not happy". Here's the photo that I called her unhappiness on:



Now look two weeks later and look what happens. Reese, sweetie, if you need a shoulder to cry on during this difficult time please feel free to get into contact with me. I'm sure v2 and your children would get along okay. Call me Reese, I'd treat you like a queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home