Random Ramblings

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stupid technology

My phone is on its death bed….again. It contracted something on July 15th and wasn’t able to pull through. It dials people at random times and at other times none of the buttons actually work. There is a replacement on the way and I should have it by Friday. This time I’m sure I won’t lose anyone’s number. If I don’t have you number and would like a friendly phone call from yours truly just send me your number and best time to call and I’ll give you a call.

There is a new single out there from Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas. The song “London Bridge” is like the auditory version of fecal matter. It is possibly the worst song in the last 10 years. Fergie’s single makes Paris Hilton’s sound good. I strongly suggest you check out “London Bridge” as soon as possible to hear it.

I've opened my first dance club its called ClubWet. Trust me all your friends will be talking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home