Random Ramblings

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pictures for the weekend advetures

Here's the picture of the baby mallard duck from Saturday night. He's sitting there in my Cardinals has as I take him over to the bushes.


This is an action shot Nate took of me trying to use the hat to guide the duck into the bushes and a safe place. I like the action in this one as the duck is just barely in the frame.

Here's the cool entrance to Comerica Park. Here's us rolling on 8 Mile. V2 didn't really get the joke since he obviously hadn't seen the movie. I told him to get out of the car and come over by the sign and just said, "Look hard." He actually looks more pissed in the picture than hard. Sometimes he thinks dad is strange. I have another one of me in front of the sign throwing up the shocker. This picture was about 12 hours after V2 broke the toilet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home