Random Ramblings

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Once you go Blak you won't go back...

Well today is the day, Coca Cola Blak taste test day. I bought two bottles of the stuff yesterday after work. Why two? Well I figure it the stuff is as bad as I heard I’ll keep one for posterity sake. It’s 7:40am on May 17th, 2006 and here it goes. Surprisingly its not as bad as I expected. It tastes like coffee with some Coke in it. The question is will I ever drink this stuff again? No of course not. I wouldn’t call it completely brutal but it is pretty bad. Same crap mouth coffee after taste as there is with coffee. So in my opinion take a pass on Coke Blak, its nothing special. I will give the thumbs up to one new product that I tried this week. Sierra Mist Free its diet Sierra Mist and not too bad actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home