Random Ramblings

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Snoozeville

Okay admittedly I watched a little bit of the David Blaine thing last night. Sure I knew that there was no way he was going to do it because if he did beat the record the Guiness folks (the book not the beer) would have checked out everything and would have found some shenanigans no doubt. He’s a magician folks let’s remember that. They had Stuart Scott from ESPN who made it seem like a real news story. I really can’t stand the guy he’s constantly using his ESPN clichés and thinks he’s too cool for the room. Even after all this I have to wonder who the biggest douche is….David Blaine…Stuart Scott…or me for watching part of the stupid thing? Shoot I think I already know the answer.

2 Comments:

  • I hate Stuart Scott, but did anyone do Suspicious Minds on AI tonight. I don't watch it, but I saw it was Elvis night.

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 9:55 PM  

  • Pseudo rocker Chris did Suspicious Minds. Eliott did a pretty good Trouble and Taylor did a good In the Ghetto.

    By Blogger Kev, at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home