Random Ramblings

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Your World Cup runneth over.....

As if any of my regular reader cares, or the entire United States for that matter, here are my first round picks for this year’s World Cup. We’ll see how I do after the first round. If the US can't wion it I'd like to see the Netherlands win it, a little Dutch pride there. Can you imagine how much more the world would hate us if the US won World Cup. Man that would rule. Check it out:

Group A
Poland
Germany
Costa Rica
Ecuador

Group B
England
Paraguay
Trinidad & Tobago
Sweden

Group C
Argentina
Ivory Coast
Serbia & Montenegro
Netherlands

Group D
Mexico
Iran
Angola
Portugal

Group E
Italy
Ghana
USA-a small stretch pick but I believe in them, most beleive the Czechs will advance
Czech Republic

Group F
Brazil
Croatia
Australia
Japan

Group G
France
Switzerland

Korea Republic
Togo

Group H
Spain
Ukraine

Tunisia
Saudi Arabia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home