Random Ramblings

Friday, June 23, 2006

Weekend kick off

Well this weekend the circus rolls out to Cleveland and Detroit. Saturday morning bright and early to visit Jacobs Field and see the Reds/Indians. Then on Sunday heading up to Detroit for the Cards/Tigers game. After this weekend there will only be one more MLB park to see within easy driving distance. Sunday night and possibly Monday morning we’ll be heading over to Canada just for the hell of it. I have a girlfriend in Windsor you don’t know her.* I just hope that I don’t cause an international incident when the entire country of Canada can’t withstand my sexxxy. I’ll be back her early next week with all the details. I’m not going to dress like a pirate in Cleveland like I was thinking of doing.


*bonus if you know what movie that line is bitten from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home