Random Ramblings

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Okay I’m dumping on it…

Went with V2 this weekend to see Superman of course. Let me say this the movie was a real stinker. I’m sure more hardcore Superman fans had a bigger problem with the movie than I did. Lex Luthor was entertaining as was expected and Superman was not too bad. Now you’re probably wondering what my big problem with the movie was? Well here it is, Superman left Earth 5 years ago. He comes back and Lois Lane has a kid that is his…..but the kid is older than 5 years old!!!! How could Clark not know that she had a kid when she had the kid before he left Earth? It defies reason people, if the kid was his then the kid should be younger than 5 years old for ho to not know about him. Think about it folks this plot point basically made the whole movie stink for me. Version 2 only gave it a 5 on a 10 point scale. Batman Begins and X2 were much better than Superman. I don’t see how they can explain how the kid was like at least 6 or 7 and Superman didn’t know about him. Weak dude, weak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home