Random Ramblings

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year a little early my regualr readers. Looking back there have been over 22,000 visitors to both this site and CITW too.

I'd like to award my 2007 turds of the year award. It was a close competition so I had to award it to two Chicago area guys in particular, Drew Peterson and Craig Stebic. Both of these characters wives disapppeared from the Chicago area under unusual circumstances and have yet to be found. Let's hope the don't make it out of 2008 without finding both of these guys wives. If you don;t have any idea of who either these guys are do a google search. Drew Peterson is particularly a real a-hole a I think its only a matter of time before they find something to charge him with his wive's disappearance.

So good riddance to 2007 and here's to a healthy and prosperous 2008 for all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home