Random Ramblings

Monday, October 06, 2008

This weekend

v2 said something that was so insightful about the world, for a kid his age, that it sort of shocked me. We were in the car and I forgot how it came up but he basically said that he noticed how women seem to "eat their own" to a certain point. He noticed how some women will put down another woman who they consider to be smarter, prettier, more successful, etc. and that guys don't really do that. I've never mentioned anything remotely close like this to him before and asked how he realized it. He said from watching what his mom does sometimes to other women. A woman will for sure shit talk another woman before a guy would shit talk another guy. So adults watch how you act and what you say around the kids because eventually they pick up on it.

My plan moving forward continues and you wouldn't believe the reasons I've got up against me.

2 Comments:

  • The only time guys really talk shit about each other is when they are taling to a chick. As in, "What are you doing with that dick?" ect.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 PM  

  • Yes I cannot deny that is the most common time a guy will talk some shit about another guy. There women out there who make it like a hobby bad mouthing other women.

    By Blogger Kev, at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home