During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I'm growing a Moustache. That's right I'm bringing the Mo back because I'm passionate about tackling men's health issues and being proactive in the fight against prostate cancer. If you remember last year I found out about this charity on the first of Novmber and was clean shaven and had to go with the evil southern sheriff 'stache. Well this year I was ready and believe me folks its not the standard run of the mill 'stache either......its the full on Hogan 'stache. I'll be posting a video next week sometime about how I came to the decision to go with the Hogan, it will have a special apperance by v2 in it too.
To donate to my Mo you can either:
- Click this link https://www.movember.com/us/donate and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account, or
- Write a check payable to the ‘Prostate Cancer Foundation', referencing my Registration Number 1345511 and mailing it to:
Prostate Cancer Foundation
1250 Fourth St
Santa Monica, CA, 90401
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
The money raised by Movember is donated directly to the Prostate Cancer Foundation which will use the funds for high-impact research to find better treatments and a cure for .
Did you know:
- Prostate cancer is the most common non-skin cancer in the US with one in six American men developing the disease and more than 28,000 men dying of the disease every year.
- African American men and those with a family history of prostate cancer are twice as likely to develop the disease and should have regular annual testing starting at 45. All other men should commence testing at 50.
- Prostate cancer is 90% curable if detected and treated early.
For those that have supported Movember in previous years you can be very proud of the impact it has had and can check out the details at:
[ Fundraising Outcomes ].
Movember culminates at the end of month Gala Partés. If you would like to be part of this great night you'll need to purchase a [ Gala Parté Ticket ].
Thanks for your support and all you do and remeber to vote Tuesday,
More information is available at http://www.movember.com/.
Movember is proudly grown by Canadian Club and Philips Norelco.
Movember is proud to support the Prostate Cancer Foundation.