Random Ramblings

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Well kiddies its been awhile....

Some observations:

--For any budding film makers out there…if you need to do a scene in a movie where vomit is involved oatmeal makes a nice vomit base.

--To the guy who is having the meeting in front of the vending machine. Move out of the way pal I’ve got a Little Debbie brownie to buy.

--I was at the mall the other day and looking for a cover for my cell phone. My other one was a total POS. Anyway I walk past this kiosk selling these Body Glove cell covers, they go for about $29.99 retail. Anyway I tell the guy what I’m looking for and the kid says, “These go for $29.99, but I’ll sell it to you for $24.95.” Then I said, “I’ll be right back.” I had no intention of returning but as I’m walking away the kid is like, “I’ll sell it to you for $20!” I kind of felt like he was trying to sell these things to buy money for crack or something.


Look for some major announcements after the first of the year at my Presidental campaign site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home