Random Ramblings

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Random ramblings

Is it just me of should no coffee be made in any office after noon?

When the traffic is backed up on the tollway why am I the only one who knows how to drive?

I bet you know a person who just loves to hear the sound of their own voice. Life sucks if you have to sit near one of those people.

When does the “son who gets stuff done” not officially the “son who gets stuff done”? I’m gunning for the moniker pal.

Does anyone care that the National Hockey League probably won’t have a season this year? Didn’t think so.

1 Comments:

  • Woah, Rerun's got a blog.
    I can follow links.
    I'm a big boy now.
    Here's a link to mine.
    http://maestroken.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home