Random Ramblings

Monday, December 19, 2005

Weekend review or I’m the Bill Buckner/Scott Norwood/Mitch Williams of relationships

I did very little shopping this weekend seriously holiday shopping for me is a nightmare. There are so many people who just seem to wander around aimlessly. When I go out shopping I know exactly what I want and where it is and I just wish people would get out of my way. I’m going to wrap up the shopping on Friday I just hope it’s not that bad. I could get more into the holiday spirit if it weren’t for the holiday shopping. I use to like shopping like right before Christmas; but I think I’ve wised up in my old age and just want to get it done as quick as possible.

----

I’m the Bill Buckner/Scott Norwood/Mitch Williams of relationships
Well I thought that things might work out with Hurricane, but its been a week and no email response. Admittedly I did screw up just a small bit, but it wasn’t nothing major. I told her that I would get her number when I saw her last Sunday (some folks from the trip got together to share pictures etc) but as we we’re leaving she started talking to another lady who was on the trip with us so I didn’t want to bust in on their conversation just to get the Hurricane’s phone number. Now you are probably wondering why I didn’t just ask here earlier before we left the little get together? Well honest to God I’m actually pretty private when it comes to that type stuff and didn’t want to ask in front of everyone else who was there. Yeah I’m pretty private when it comes to stuff like that therefore I have no real explanation why I post all the stuff on here. See I really am an enigma wrapped in a riddle. Unless the Hurricane emails me I guess I'm just like Norwood was I’m wide right, and I thought for sure I was money. Feel free to openly mock me I probably deserve it for this; or if you know an Ellen from Abbott tell her to give me a call or check her secondary email account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home