Random Ramblings

Monday, July 25, 2005

Quick one here

Was in a wedding this weekend, had a good time. Someone wouldn't follow instructions and further proved what a douche bag he is and continues to be. The bridesmaid I walked with was pretty damn hot, but already married. She got married a week ago so much for crappy timing huh? To borrow a phrase from Napoleon, "Gosh!" Seems to be my luck.

Sunday went to a lucha show in Waukegan was 25% of the non Mexican audience at the show. Had a good time even though I couldn't understand a word that was said.

Tomorrow off to Cali. Will have a update once I get back I'll be taking a note pad to write anything that I find amusing out there.

1 Comments:

  • When is the next "Kevin" update? We need to hear about your babes or your gyros....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home