Random Ramblings

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Kev Swag/Top 25 update

As you may know anytime a celebrity goes to generally any kind of awards show, gets nominated for an award, or goes to a premiere there is a gift bag as a bonus. There are companies that give the various baubles for free just so by chance a celebrity will be photographed wearing of using one. Its really a vicious circle since by the time most people have gained a level of fame they no longer need to receive all this swag.
This got me thinking what if I, Average Joe American, wrote to various companies that produce the products that I use on a regular basis and request swag from them. I can entice them that I will always use the brand name whenever I refer to a product and certain items will be seen on a regular basis by those who I work with. I came up with a standard format email pitching my idea to the different companies. I will let you know the outcome from theses emails along with the companies that I send them to. Is this a stupid idea probably yes but what’s a little jab at corporate America? I'll elt you know if I hear anything back from the companies I contact.

Just sharing a thought that Anthony of the Opie & Anthony show on XM satellite radio channel 202 (see I can be a corporate whore and I didn't even get the XM for free) had on a replay this morning about marriage. Why is is when you get married license its sort of considered a life long thing? You couldn't get a fishing license for life so why a marriage license? Anthony suggested that you should be able to renew the marriage license every year if things are going well. Sounds like a good idea to me.

I’ve also updated the Top 25 list as I made some dumb omissions on the list and some closer to the top have tumbled to the bottom half of the countdown:

25. ???
24. ???
23. ???
22. ???
21. Chely wright
20. Lauren Graham
19. Aishwarya Rai-took a tumble from towards the top
18. Victoria
17. Vanessa Marcil
16. Trish Straus
15. Heather Graham
14. Nancy O'Dell
13. Carmen Electra
12. Molly Sims
11. Jennifer Love Hewitt
10. Brooke Burke-can't believe I also left her off the list for so long
9. Kristen Davis
8. Halle Berry
7. Jennie Finch- climbing up the rankings
6. Anna Davlantes
5. Jenny McCarthy-can't believe I left her off the list for so long
4. Charlize Theron
3. Veronica Varekova
2. Catherine Zeta-Jones
1. Kate Hudson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home