Random Ramblings

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

You know I'm a marketers dream

Yeah I'll pretty much try any new product at least once. Well just for regulars I'm going to bite the bullet and try the new Coke Blak which is desribed as a "new beverage that fuses Coke efferevescence & coffee essence!" Sure I'm not a big Coke fan, more of a Pepsi guy and I don't really dig coffee but I'll try it so you don't have to. I can only begin to imagine how bad your breath has to stink after drinking this stuff, coffee/Coke breath well sign me up. Its released at the beginning on April so I'll check it out then. Then new Vault energy drink from Coke stinks I already tried it. The Gillette Fusion is a upgrade though. See told you I was a marketers dream.

2 Comments:

  • I didn't mind the Diet Vault at all. I even bought more the next time at the store. Of course the super cheap prices didn't hinder that purchase at all.

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 8:15 PM  

  • don't bother.
    unless you have a thing for carbonated, watered down, chocolate flavored instant coffe.
    blek.

    By Blogger zoĆ«, at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home