Random Ramblings

Monday, June 02, 2008

Quick review I'm only posting this for one reason

Friday-not much Nate got brought over by his mom and didn't get there until late. We went to the Dog N Suds. We both got the Pizza Burger, contrary to my sister's review we both thought it stunk. My sister is going to get hit in the collarbone next time I see her for saying it was good.

Saturday-went to Nate's soccer game the weather was good, but the top of my done got sunburned, the rest was properly sunblocked. I Nate signed up for soccer next year and turned in my forms to ref next year, hopefully I won't get my ankle messd up again. Then went to see the Chicago Slaughter football game on Saturday night. They are in a minor leauge type indoor football league. We had really good seats and it was a really good game. Both of us got Steve McMichael's autograph after the game. He was on the much beloved '85 Bears Super Bowl team.

Sunday went to church and then (here's the reason for this whole post) went to see the Indiana Jones flick. It stunk. It was beyond bad it was god awful. Sure the Indy flicks are suppsoed to be a little unbelievelable and so on but this one was just dumb. Space aliens helped the Incas and then at the end a space ship comes out of the ground that was buried under one of those Inca pyramid looking things. The movie just sucked. Yes I made this whole post to say the Indiana Jones movie sucked.

2 Comments:

  • Double double cheese cheese burger burger please please. There's no reason to get anything else at The Dog.

    Dummy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 AM  

  • Oh come on dude the only good thing at the Dog is the Texas Burger.

    By Blogger Kev, at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home