Random Ramblings

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Wow they wrote back

Now I have to kick up the underlying goofiness of my replies a little bit. To my more smart ass readers no I've never given "pleasures" for a ride.

Dear Sir/Madam ,

I thank you for your concern. May God reward you for accepting this noble responsibility. This is a life saving project. It involved personal sacrifice. So you must have to put in your best to make it a success.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 10 Million Pounds (Ten Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the (LUCAMEA) cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and me, I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

Before we proceed any further, Please answer these questions as candidly as you can. How old are you?What is your full Name and contact Address? What is your phone number? Are you married? If yes, how many children do you have?Are you self employed or working for someone else?What is the level of your education?Why did you decide to be a part of this project?Do you intend to engage in this for your personal gains or because of the service you intend to render to humanity?

This is a comprehensive detail of how you are to receive the deposit immediately. Once more remember this Project is not an opportunity for you to enrich yourself, you shall be compensated duly with a percentage of 5% of the total worth of he deposit for your assistance.BELOW IS THE INFORMATIONS YOU ARE TO REACH THE BANK
EMAIL BANK:hsbcbankireland@yahoo.co.uk
May the peace of God be with you.Your Sister,Joan Taylor


Good Day,
What the heck is with the sir/madam stuff? Trust me I ain’t no madam what do you think that I am into dudes or something? Maybe it did happen one time I gave that truck driver pleasures in the bathroom at the truck stop but I really needed the ride. . I thought you were going to send some pictures when you replied, I like to know what the people look like that I’m dealing with. Ideally I think the photo should be a little risqué if you will. Well I guess no on to the questions:

Before we proceed any further, Please answer these questions as candidly as you can.
How old are you? 28
What is your full Name and contact Address? Franklin Stubbs 1060 West Addison St. Chicago IL 60613
What is your phone number? 773-299-3642
Are you married? Heck no
If yes, how many children do you have? None..that I know about LOL!!
Are you self employed or working for someone else? Working for someone else
What is the level of your education? Dropped out of school after the 10th grade
Why did you decide to be a part of this project? Uh you contacted me.
Do you intend to engage in this for your personal gains or because of the service you intend to render to humanity? Some from column A and some from column B.

Send those pictures but make sure they are from when you were hot. Because I bet now that you got the cancer and had a stroke that you look like a mess.

Word to your moms,

Franklin Stubbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home