Random Ramblings

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I've got another pick show for you to check out.

If you remember two seasons ago I called that My Name is Earl and The Office were going to be funny hit shows and well I was right wasn't I? I've got another TV comedy gem called "The Knights of Prosperity" its on ABC on Wednesday nights. The basic premise of the show is a janitor put together a crew of his friends and they are going to rob Mick Jagger to compinsate for their crappy lives. Its got real smart writers and the crew is an interesting band of characters. The crew even has a hot Latina chick in it. Get on the bandwagon soon because the story goes episode to episode its the Lost of the comedy genre. So check it out Wednseday nights on ABC "The Knights of Prosperity".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home