Random Ramblings

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Official kick off to the new year

2007 has officially started as of now as people all across the world, dare I say galaxy wait for the publishing of "The List" to start of 2007. Well here is is with three new additions with two of them in the Top 10:

16. Victoria
15. Anna Davlantes
14. Vanessa Marcil
13. Molly Sims
12. Kate Beckinsale-our first new entry on the list. Famous actress you've probably seen her in all kinds of movies like Underworld. I didn't see Underworld since that film is outside my realm of nerd activities. She was in the absolutely brutal movie "Click" with Adam Sandler. She was the single highlight of the movie.



















11. Jaime Pressly
10. Jennie Finch
9. Jennifer Aniston
8. Kate Hudson
7. Carrie Underwood-American Idol winner country singer. Chicks who can sing=hot.




















6. Jenny McCarthy
5. Alessandra Ambrosio-VS model
















4. Marisa Miller
3. Rachel Hunter
2. Charlize Theron
1a. Rachel McAdams
1. Reese Witherspoon

As has been the case for sometime now the top spots remain the same and I am still waiting for you to call Reese. I've seen pictures of you out and about around town, I bet she doesn;t own a phone that's why I haven't heard from her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home