Random Ramblings

Monday, April 02, 2007

Just a minor update no big deal

Well its been a while huh? This weekend I had v2 and on Saturday we went out to see Blades of Glory. It was alright, not as good as Old School or really even Wedding Crashers but it wasn’t too bad. Saturday we also booked our little vacation to see the stuff in Washington DC. We’re going for a week and also seeing a Nationals game and going to Baltimore to see the Orioles. The Orioles game is a Cal Ripken Jr send off to the Hall, so it should be pretty cool. Sunday I went up to a thing the Brewers had with v2, Jason, my brother, and niece. They had players signing stuff so we got Geoff Jenkins and Bill Hall’s autographs. It could have been run better and I think they could have charged to make some money for the Brewers charity, but they didn’t and I don’t run the club so there. Then Sunday night Jason and I watched Wrestlemania 23 over at his joint, it was an alright show but nothing that was mind blowing.
Soccer starts pretty soon and I get the roster tonight, I’m guessing I may have 1 or 2 different kids from the fall session. The family is also having this sort of Nascar challenge were we each picked 6 drivers and total scores. I’m up to second place now after a bad start from some of my guys. I told everyone since before the season that I was going to win it, we’ll have to see now. I guess that is it for now, can Sanjaya finally get the boot this week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home