Random Ramblings

Monday, June 16, 2008

Walk-a-Thon/Weekend review

Well this weekend Nate and myself did the Children's Memorial Hospital on Sunday morning. There were about 1200 people there walking and running but the weather did not fully cooperate. Due a storm blowing in it got rolling about a hour late, I took a picture of the storm before we were pushed inside to wait it out. Thanks to everyone who donated as the money goes to the hospital with the area of greatest need.



























On Saturday night at church was Dad Fest, where after the service they have a bunch of classic cars, a band and a bid shinding. Nate wanted to take a picture of him in the 18 wheeler. He doesn't have a CDL yet.























Here's one of my all time favorite pictures of Nate that I took. It has a special title that I cal it that I won't post here. I took this when we were looking for the worlds largest ball of paint. More info on the ball of paint can be found here: http://kevinsramblings.blogspot.com/2004/07/road-trippin.html#links















Well that is all for now folks, in two tweeks were going to Wizard World which is an admitted nerd fest. I'm going to have both a camera and video camera with me for the event. I'm sure there's going to be some interesting things to see there. As an added bonus the same Saturday at Wizard World we're going to the ROH show in Chicago Ridge. When it comes to v2 if Delirious is on the card he's sold on the show. Well that is all for now talk to ya later.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home