Random Ramblings

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wow who's the big winner tonight?

Kevin is. Kevin's the big winner. Kevin wins.

Okay some stuff moved real fast this afternoon in regards to this post. Things hit the ground running and something after work came together in about 2 hours this afternoon. So all I want to say about it now, if it was a DisataDate (trademark pending) I would bust it out here for your entertainment. Well I think it went pretty well and its all I'm going to say now, it went a lot better then I had expected because I didn't actually get as nervous as I usually would so I think I did pretty well. Here's how in tune (I think at least) we were, she had made joke about a certain character in a movie and I was thinking the exact same thing that she actually said. I didnt' expect it but hot damn it was pretty funny to hear her say it. Seriously I don't think for an initial things I don't think I could have asked for anything more. I will for sure be getting in contact with her again, hopefully I didn't scare her away, I don't think I did. If I did and this was an unforseen failure by me I'll be sure to let you know because acutally my own failures after a while are pretty funny. I don't think this is going to be one of those failures just yet I think I did pretty damn good but I guess the next time I talk to her will tell. The only possible thing I might have not been too good at was I might have talked a little too much, so if there is room for improvement that would be it.

I might be back, baby. Let's all hope I don't f this one up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home